XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Rick. I posted my first pic last month. Only have about 177 miles on the bike so far. I keep forgetting to take my camera with me, but I took a few after getting back today. This bike is a blast to ride. Love it!

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
More

I forgot a few things. I am 41, married with two little girls. I sell cars for a living (Ford). I spent seven years in the Army, where I met my wife (she was in for two years). I grew up in Ohio. I've been to Egypt, Australia, East Timor, Hawaii, and Korea, as well as many states around our country. I am looking forward to putting many miles on my new bike. Thanks for reading!

·
It aint no good locking the doors, when the madnes
7,305 Posts
Hey Harleybuck welcome to the forum :cool:

Would you mind if i pop into your pics post and reduce them a little, they are taking ages to download on my putter?

·
My giant goes with me wherever I go.
14,911 Posts
Welcome to the Group!

Dude! Cleveland Rocks! Ride to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and take some photo's for us....that'd be sweet>

Do you know Drew Carey?:D

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Harleybuck. Whereabouts near Cleveland? I grew up in Parma Hts, and my family is scattered from Westlake to Euclid. Ride safe!

·
A few roos short in the front paddock
88 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
Good to see you have an orange one. Recent independent university test have shown that the orange ones are just a bit faster. :D

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Elyria?? (pr: el-eer-ee-ah for all you forners)
Everyone knows that west siders, especially FAR west siders are slow riders.
Welcome to the forum...from Chagrin...on the faster east side!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
G'day Harleybuck, its always good to see another owner with a Mirage Orange XR1200, I believe Marx is right about the orange ones being faster. :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
That's fine. I posted the pic the same as always, but this time it was twice as big.?

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
Elyria?? (pr: el-eer-ee-ah for all you forners)
Everyone knows that west siders, especially FAR west siders are slow riders.
Welcome to the forum...from Chagrin...on the faster east side!!
Stop typing so fast, it's hard to read!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts