XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my XR from Mike's HD in Delbarton, WV new year's eve. I wasn't able to ride the bike much until the last couple of months because of weather. Being used to dirt and dual sport bikes, it took some time to get comfortable with a relatively low and heavy ( by dirt bike standards ) bike. The more I ride it, the more I like it. This bike is great for riding the twisty roads in southern WV. The torque and handling are addictive. I can't wait to try the Dragon's Tail.

Ed

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
WV?

I picked up my XR from Mike's HD in Delbarton, WV new year's eve. I wasn't able to ride the bike much until the last couple of months because of weather. Being used to dirt and dual sport bikes, it took some time to get comfortable with a relatively low and heavy ( by dirt bike standards ) bike. The more I ride it, the more I like it. This bike is great for riding the twisty roads in southern WV. The torque and handling are addictive. I can't wait to try the Dragon's Tail.

Ed

West VA? Nice place for your KTM's too!

If you like your XR on those roads now, then throw some decent shocks on it, raise the forks in the triple clamps, and get a good exhaust system ....you'll freakin' love it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.