XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

Thanks for the invite Tom, the site looks great.

I have been living in Milwaukee for the past six months after having moved here temporarily from South Africa. I had the wonderful privilege to attend the Harley 105th celebrations and wrote an article on it that was published in a South African newspaper.

Obviously I do not own a bike at present having just arrived here and being a househusband without income. I used to have a Buell Thunderbolt S3 in SA and had the use of a Harley (I have to confess I do not know what model) for a couple of years.

Apart from being bald I am also one of the worst riders (veeeeery slow and careful) I know, but this does not mean that I do not love all things related to biking.

Ry veilig (ride safely).

·
My giant goes with me wherever I go.
14,911 Posts
Welcome Reenen

Glad you're here. I know you don't have your bike yet but that time will come. Your observations and writing will be an asset to this forum. Thanks.

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Welcome Reenen. I was at the 105th as well. Had a great weekend. I have some good friends there. I met some folks from South Africa last year and they insist that I need to go down there and ride. They tell it's spectacular. I may have to look into it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts