XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I bought my XR in May and have been lurking around the site ever since. It's a great bike, lots of fun to ride hard and still comfortable enough to just tool around on. I rode it from Florida to Upstate New York to visit family in July and found out a few things. The seat isn't too comfortable for 800 mile days (although I don't know if any seat really is) and it does go through a lot of oil. Otherwise it was a great ride. I've already learned a lot by reading the great posts on the site. I'm debating the exhaust and EFI tuning options like a lot of you and really appreciate hearing everyon elses experiences.

·
Son of a Son of a Sailor
195 Posts
Welcome to the site, like many on here, the mods to the XR will be personal preferance, but there is a lot of good info on this site.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mort, I live in Coconut Creek so we are pretty much neighbors. We definatley should all get together some time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.