XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to have found a place to learn and share knowledge about the XR1200. Bought an orange (cause it's faster) in January.

·
I piss excellence!
131 Posts
awwwww!

No I'm not a Doctor It's just my all around Screen name.
Dude! B-B-B-Benny doesn't know that!!! It's the internet....you can be anything! Personally I'm a retired powerball winner living on a yacht off of Cabo San Lucas....yeah, that's the ticket!

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Ha ya guess it's a little buzz kill. Wanted to get off on the right foot, guess that was the brake. Should have used the left foot and hit second!

·
I piss excellence!
131 Posts
lol!

Ha ya guess it's a little buzz kill. Wanted to get off on the right foot, guess that was the brake. Should have used the left foot and hit second!

You got off on the right foot just by joining! Welcome....we just like to rag B-B-Benny 'cuz he's young and funny...you'll understand soon.

I know things are tough in Milwaulkee right now...hope its good for you and yours!

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
L-Doc, Welcome to your forum. Sniff around there's alot of stuff here.

·
Can it get any better than this?
181 Posts
Glad to have found a place to learn and share knowledge about the XR1200. Bought an orange (cause it's faster) in January.
Welcome to the group. It's great to have another member from Wisconsin. I bought my orange XR in Fond du Lac on December 31st.

This is a terrific bunch. I'm sure that you'll enjoy yourself.

·
Son of a Son of a Sailor
195 Posts
Powerball winner

Dude! B-B-B-Benny doesn't know that!!! It's the internet....you can be anything! Personally I'm a retired powerball winner living on a yacht off of Cabo San Lucas....yeah, that's the ticket!

I've seen your bike powerball winner, who you kiddin'?

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
hello doctor...and welcome...

well that orange bike may be fast, but the mean black ones will swallow up your bike like a black hole nonetheless :devil:

If I'd have an orange XR I'd do the Benny K mod (lol) and paint the side covers and front fender in bodycolor too...that grey/black is so ugly....me thinks :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts