XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
My giant goes with me wherever I go.
14,911 Posts
Lapkes, from Belgium my bike is xr 1200 ofcourse and i also have a vespa 300gts. :)
Lapkes! Welcome to the site.....I know you love your XR, but how 'bout that Vespa? Is it the new model? Scooters don't make sense in many American cities because of the traffic patterns and city layouts but they are growing in popularity. And, if you're gonna have a scooter you should have the best! Vespa is definately the King of Scooters....classic....

We will be glad to hear your view as topics come up in the forum.

·
It aint no good locking the doors, when the madnes
7,305 Posts
Lapkes......You sound like your a bit confused to me, Vespa-Xr1200......Take some time in a dark room...
Only kidding mate, welcome ;)

·
My giant goes with me wherever I go.
14,911 Posts
very sweet...

The vespa is e part of my life

http://foto.zita.be/Lapkes :)
Anyone who has a few minutes should check out Lapkes foto.zita link. See how the other half lives...the bottom folder has some great images of riding in the mountains.... Makes Deals Gap look like I-10!

I'm drooling down here on the gulf, where every road is flat, straight, and has a four way stop at every corner..... Curves? What's are those?

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Lapkes, I was in Belgium recently and did a rather long ride with some friends of the Antwerp Diamond Port Chapter of HOG. We had an outstanding day in Antwerp at the plaza in front of the city hall. The HOG chapter had an American style barbecue and band the night I was there. Good times...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts