XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, this is a picture of my old xr that I sold a while back. I’m currently looking for another xr to add to the garage and I’ve noticed the lack of exhaust systems out there. Has anybody seen a V&H like what’s on my old bike? I can’t find anything like it on the web. My best guess was that someone modified a v-rod exhaust. Thanks

·
Premium Member
218 Posts

·
Let's Ride
183 Posts
Hi all, this is a picture of my old xr that I sold a while back. I’m currently looking for another xr to add to the garage and I’ve noticed the lack of exhaust systems out there. Has anybody seen a V&H like what’s on my old bike? I can’t find anything like it on the web. My best guess was that someone modified a v-rod exhaust. Thanks View attachment 247868
I have a V&H pipe that looks VERY close to this. I'm not sure which model Harley it came off of. I'll take a pic of it and post tonight.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi all, this is a picture of my old xr that I sold a while back. I’m currently looking for another xr to add to the garage and I’ve noticed the lack of exhaust systems out there. Has anybody seen a V&H like what’s on my old bike? I can’t find anything like it on the web. My best guess was that someone modified a v-rod exhaust. Thanks View attachment 247868
how much are you looking to spend on another XR? I i have 2 and am looking to sell bike B to a member

·
used ta could
1,830 Posts
It looks the same as a Danmoto for a standard Sportster. Man they’re cheap. Like $250😳

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Hey JayP. You're currently looking looking for XR. Mines up for sale. I'll post it pretty soon. But just real quick It's got Harley SESuper Pro Turner . Custom exhaust and V&H widow that also goes with it, and the stock exhaust, Corbin seat, 20,000 miles. Lots more Ask any of the regular east coast group riders about it. It runs great, ands gets great mpg.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts