XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
911...What's your emergency?
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been this excited over a motorcycle since the 1983 Suzuki 1100 Katana. My Xr1200 is in storage due to the fact there is 3 feet of snow and it is -21 outside today. I bought the bike sight unseen and was the first one at my local dealer to order one. I can't wait to ride her :D !!! There is some really good info on this forum. Happy to be a member !!
Brad

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
Welcome!

Firefighter, welcome to the board. My wife is from Newfoundland so I feel your pain.

Congrats on the XR! When the snow melts I think you're gonna be a happy man. Plus, by then, you'll have gleaned enough info from this board that you'll know exactly what you want to do to that bad boy!

Have fun and don't be shy!!:)

G

·
hello firefighter!

You won't regret your buy!
I ordered mine without driving it first...I could only sit on a press bike and listen to the engine sound.

I said myself this bike looks so awesome I just have to accomodate myself to it haha...

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
I have not been this excited over a motorcycle since the 1983 Suzuki 1100 Katana. My Xr1200 is in storage due to the fact there is 3 feet of snow and it is -21 outside today. I bought the bike sight unseen and was the first one at my local dealer to order one. I can't wait to ride her :D !!! There is some really good info on this forum. Happy to be a member !!
Brad
Firefighter...every word of your post relates to me...even the Suzuki, except mine is an '82 GS1000SZ (basically same bike, US version). Sight unseen, 1st one, still at the dealer with zero miles. Hurts doesn't it????
Welcome!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.