XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okey Doakie! Danny Eslick finished third in Saturday's race and first in Sunday's to put himself and the Buell on top of the points race.

And, yes, there is bitching about the Buells displacement advantage....that's a surprise, huh?

·
Warning! Fat people are harder to kidnap.
1,373 Posts
The guys that designed the J-model 600's weren't a gleam in their daddys eye when the Sportster did its first wheelie. Tired of hearing it. Sleve the 1125 down to 1000cc and results will be the same. :D Later,

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tonight.....

Well, SpeedChannel will replay the Atlanta race tonight on AMA Primetime......I think 8 pm central........

Since its already a week old I'll TIVO it so I can watch the replay from the Masters instead :D woooooohoooooo.... Tigers 4 under, only 7 shots out of the lead.....would you play Tiger Woods for a million bucks if he gave you 7 strokes?:confused:

Actually he's too far out to have a shot...but I don't care as long as he finishes in front of Mickelson......

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
.....would you play Tiger Woods for a million bucks if he gave you 7 strokes?......
He could spot me 70 strokes and I would still be a long shot. And if I lost, I wouldn't be able to pay up. The back nine on Sunday at Augusta is one of the most difficult things in all of sports. Just the notion that you're winning the Masters makes most players fall apart. This is Tiger's only chance tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so true............

Cybr, you got that right.....having the Sunday lead at Augusta has got to be one of the most pressure filled athletic situations EVER>>> Some people can handle it, Tiger is one of the few....if he was 7 or 8 under I think he'd still pull it off...but 4 under is gonna be tough.........but I'll be glued to the TV anyway.

Three tournaments a year I will not miss....The Masters, The US Open and the British Open......the rest of 'em I'm content to read about in the paper..........:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If he even stroked me once i would smack him right in the mouth, no man strokes me :eek:

7 strokes and Mr and Mrs Woods would be going to their sons funeral :D
Scotty.....have you seen Tiger's wife? GROOOWWWWLLLLL! I promise he's not interested in stroking you......:D

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh yeah...

Twins. that's just ridiculous...
Unfreakin believable, huh? Tiger is living my life! Its good to be king, its great to be Tiger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.