XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tough time to be starting a motorcycle company , buy hey , what do I know ?! :oops:

A second article -

George

Reactions: firegrunt

·
Super Moderator
12,478 Posts
Thanks for the post George! Always interest ing to get another manufacturer into the arena. We will see.................

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Great News but fare too late.Todays Customers are no more Individuals.Today a Harley,next a BMW,next a KTM next a whatever comes along.
Times changin and in 10 Years its all Over forever.Glad to live in the Good ol Times.
When it comes to an End my Bike will go to the Scrap and thats it.:cool:.Testriding my XR in the Backyard today at sunny Weather.Like when i was a Youngster.Good Feeling and 4 Weeks to go for my Season 2021.Luckily got a set o4 Bikes in the Stable.Still missin my Buell Twins i sold a couple of Years.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Sry for im Late.Takes a while to find a Foto from my extremly missing Twins.Before my XR 1200 times come up till today.
Possible i posted these Fotos somewhere here but where?.Its poss. to buy thes 2 Beauties again but im not willing to pay the Price of a new one....)))).and im after a HD LowRider-S from 2016 up so what.:cool:

·
Bucking the trend
53 Posts
Sry for im Late.Takes a while to find a Foto from my extremly missing Twins.Before my XR 1200 times come up till today.
Possible i posted these Fotos somewhere here but where?.Its poss. to buy thes 2 Beauties again but im not willing to pay the Price of a new one....)))).and im after a HD LowRider-S from 2016 up so what.:cool:

View attachment 247457
Like this one? (mine)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Yep.!!!Most of them going on sale now because the new Harleys are Cheap and Modern.But Owners believe in to make a Top Dollar after 4 Years of Using.Okay,not so many mileage but the first Buyers paying 24000,-$ here for 2016 Modell.
Now are offering f. 24000,- $ with 8000 mls on the Odo....))))
Main Problem will be the Dyna is out of Sale and on the way to become an old Banger.Crazy Times.😉.
Import Crash bikes from the US are also a big Problem here.Since the new M8 Generation is for Sale now,Price for Low Rider S M8 is near 24.000,-$ here. It looks all the near unused Dyna S are for Sale now ,some for 17000,-$.thats a lot.
I take my time to wait for the right Offer.
This is my 2014 Low Rider with 5000 miles on the Odo after 6 Years.Price was cash 13000,-$ .not so bad for a near new Bike.When i bought it Prices for a Bike like this 17000,-$.Now down to 12000,-$ and nobody is interested to buy.Good times for Customers like me....))))).Lets see what comes next.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Todays Look and a HD Deuce machined Rearwheel coming up next to my personal Style.
Im using the LowRider just f. 3000 mls a Year.

Extras,better oem HD WideGlide Exaust with 2010 Cans and oem HD oval Airfilter,+ 25% more Air from 2014 BreakOut,for the extra Punch.
YES 2-1 oem Exaust dont work on the Low Rider.Friends with the same Bike having V&H Exaust and PowerVison Tuning.
(what for)?🤘
Forward Controls,Fairing,and next the Rear wheel,more stability and my personel Favorite in Wheels since Years.Happy....)))

1 - 8 of 8 Posts