XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Some gave all
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last and probably least, I'm located in New Orleans, please don't confuse New Orleans with Louisiana. I'm ready to strike anywhere on the Gulf Coast.

So far my hobby has been spending money on my XR

·
Keeping Them Flying
183 Posts
Glad you made it.
Nothing like making a 12,000 dollar MC into a 15,000 + one. (and counting)

·
Son of a Son of a Sailor
195 Posts
Gulf Coast is covered

Welcome, I live along the Gulf Coast, about 250 miles east, in Ft Walton Beach, although NO is our second home. We have spent many a weekend in the Qtr. Gotta appreciate a town that anticipates guests being so drunk they put the street signs on the sidewalk. Last time we were there (July) the French Qtr was so clean we couldn't recognize it. Seems like it will be going back to the old Qtr now since they cut the cleaning budget.

We will have to look at getting together, even if just to compare notes.

Must go to work now, have to pay for upgrades somehow, but as we have been known to say "Laissez les bons temps rouler" Both in life and with the XR.

Tony

Gulf Coast covered by Dallara, Vecchio Lupo, Magoo, Floridacars, (?)

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
Vechio!!

Good to hear from you Vecchio! Hadn't seen you on line for a couple of days.....I was getting worried! Glad you're back up....

·
Some gave all
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Boys, We need to coordinate a meet and greet. Maybe at Barber ,or is there camping at the Battleship in Mobile? or a nice coastal campground near Pensacola?

·
Reputation points: -4
1,205 Posts
Hey, I thought we all agreed that there would be NO LUPO'S, Vecchio or otherwise. Oh well, since you're here....Welcome!!
:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
most definately!

Thanks Boys, We need to coordinate a meet and greet. Maybe at Barber ,or is there camping at the Battleship in Mobile? or a nice coastal campground near Pensacola?
Yeah that sounds good. We are certainly going to converge on your camp at Barber but their should be something before then.....we'll play it by ear I guess!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts