XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
WTF???
15,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting this bike since before Harley even had thoughts of building it. Finally put the money down yesterday. Just so happens the dealer is supposed to get mine in today or tomorrow. If I can get the financing done fast, I hope to be riding it this weekend. My other street bikes are a 2006 Kawasaki ZG1000 (Concours) and a 79 Yamaha XS650 for a street tracker project. In the dirt I ride a YZ426F and a Raptor 700.

·
Premium Member
4,480 Posts
Welcome!

Well the California contingent continues to grow.... I think you're going to get along fine here. Enjoy.

Welcome from The Heart of Dixie....(yes, we still say that....hell, it's on our license plates....)

·
WTF???
15,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys.

·
I piss excellence!
131 Posts
Welcome!

Maddog, welcome....we needed someone with that name on this site....seriously. If one didn't join shortly I was gonna change my name ....:)

Whats that in your avatar? Doing a little dirt trackin? Nice....

·
WTF???
15,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maddog, welcome....we needed someone with that name on this site....seriously. If one didn't join shortly I was gonna change my name ....:)

Whats that in your avatar? Doing a little dirt trackin? Nice....
That's my IMCA Modified. I'm about 25 years too old to be pitching it sideways on 2 wheels. Well, sometimes it's on 2 wheels when she's really hooked up.

·
WTF???
15,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
WTF???
15,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like my 4 year anniversary is coming up in a few days.

Whatever happened to Cybrdyke, RickyBobby and BreezyBikerDeb?

·
Premium Member
18,659 Posts
Cyber was on around Thanksgiving
Deb was just having a "Fling" with us and then moved on to newer younger sites (She hasn't posted in 2 years, but sneaks on once in a while to see if we're talking about her)
Ricky disappeared about 2 years ago.

·
WTF???
15,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Premium Member
14,910 Posts
Oh, I'm sure I will. :cool:

lol....doggy, you are NOS ... (New Old Stock :) )....a care package is heading your way, maybe tomorrow, maybe Saturday.... :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.