XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
I've been meaning to, but always seem to have something else going on at the. The BMW contingent isn't doing too badly for the first time out, but Haga is tearing it up this season.

·
The older I get, the faster I was!
63 Posts
I'm usually more into MotoGP and AMA racing....but some incredible stuff this year.

No Buell in the championship for the moment though. :p
Best racing by far this year. Lots of elbow to elbow action, and oh yea. The BMW's are making a respectable show. Anybody heard how Corser is doing after his crash?

·
Warning! Fat people are harder to kidnap.
1,373 Posts
Guess they need to top off the Yamaha after a red flag, huh? Wonder who lost their job after that? Free pasta for the Yamaha gang. Oh yeah how many cylinders do Ducati's have? Thought so. What ever you do don't mention downdraft fuel injection if Scotty is in the room. :D Later,

G

·
Yea I"ve been impressed with ben spies as he hasn't been to these tracks I think that first race he was riding on the limit and used more fuel than he bargained for,I don't like to see guys fall off but had a wry smile when haga went and fell unhurt in the second it closed things back up so it now won't look like the "ducati world sbk cup".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts