XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be picking up my new XR (orange naturally) Tuesday. After a demo ride at the local dealer I was hooked! I'm not sure yet what mods I'll make but like most of you it'll have to be "personalized". This forum will help me decide. The new XR will live with a few of it's ancestors here: www.vintagememoriesinc.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beau, I'm in the NE Georgia area near Commerce. If someone wants to put a ride/visit together I can be reached through the contact page of the website or this forum of course. I keep the museum open on most weekend mornings and early afternoon.

·
Warning! Fat people are harder to kidnap.
1,373 Posts
xrman, Welcome to the forum. It's good to have another Jawja boy on hand with all these flatlanders and foreigners. LOL Hadn't heard of your museum before. We need a place to see the oldies but goodies since Wheels Through Time is moving and changing focus. There are enough XR Riders in the Southeast to put together a ride. I must be a shut in having not heard of it before. Seeing the old bikes from everywhere would be kick ass! Let's do a ride, take US 129 toward Cleveland Ga. 129 is the best road on this side of the country, Oh yeah the Dragons Tail is what highway? YES 129. Let's put something together.:clap: Later,

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
whoa!!!!

I believe we have to put a limit on how many Georgia boys we can allow on this forum......longbow and I are getting seriously outnumbered.....of course we could count floridacars as a Bama boy....northwest Florida is really just southeast Alabama.

Y'all call me if you get that ride up!

·
1,373 Posts
Magoo you're just pissed because the best thing to come out of Alabama is I-20. :D Later,

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
Magoo you're just pissed because the best thing to come out of Alabama is I-20. :D Later,
I had a friend who moved from Alabama to Georgia last year....it raised the average I.Q. of both states!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Another Georgia boy

NOT!!!:clap:

A born and bred Yankee now in North FL But most of the riding is in the S Georgia area. Since I am still fairly new here, I can't believe the things you folks fry: pickles, corn bread?

But the ride is the thing. So if some rides get further South or my butt gets some callouses, or I get a better seat, may take my chances further north into true rednec k areas, lol!!!

Ride safe wherever you ride but ride fast.

Semper Fi

paul

·
1,373 Posts
dbluefish, You'll never make it in ******* America because you didn't mention SWEET TEA! This is what we wash down all the fried stuff with and you said nothing about grits. Good thing I-75 does go North! LOL :whistling: Later,

·
1,373 Posts
Dang Beau, With that handle I'd never pegged you as a Left Coast type of guy. :oops: Later,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.