XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I piss excellence!
131 Posts
New Caladonia? I had no idea where it was so I went to Google Earth....jeez, that's a beautiful freakin' place! Get the diving gear out, let's go!

My only question is how the hell you got an XR down there? Ship it from New Zealand?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
New Caladonia? I had no idea where it was so I went to Google Earth....jeez, that's a beautiful freakin' place! Get the diving gear out, let's go!

My only question is how the hell you got an XR down there? Ship it from New Zealand?
Thanks for your responses. My Xr come from Australia, and the price here is very important because of duty import and transport. Caledonia is a nice country, and the lagoon is one of the most beautiful in the world. I live here since 2003, and life is quiet and sunny. On this following picture, you can see the rock looking like a hen, in Hienghéne (north Caledonia).

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
:rolleyes: Look at the rock, it is not a piece of Plywood ? :)

Ha, Napoulo, you are funny..(funny ha-ha)...he was asking about your first picture...it looks like your license plate is mounted on a piece of plywood.......:scooter:

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
Oh, and that rock does look like a chicken, ha!

I once found a potato chip that looked just like Willie Davidson [:)]....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is that a licence plate or a piece of plywood?
Sorry too, Don Fraser, but the licence plate on the picture was temporary just before the final plaque, and i don't think its the most important detail in the photography. :) :D For very important information, the brown part on plate, is adhesive, and not plywood.

Oh, and that rock does look like a chicken, ha!

I once found a potato chip that looked just like Willie Davidson []....
Ha ha ! mister Magoo,very funny too. I'm in admiration with Willie G, and I collect raw or well-done potatoes chips, for a very long time.:whistling:
If you can send me the chip with the effigy, I'll be very happy.:) Pay attention to the packaging...........:scooter:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.