Votes: 12 3.6%
  • 80+. I'll be dead soon.

Votes: 1 0.3%
1 - 20 of 691 Posts

·
First in Harms Way
623 Posts
41 here.

On a side note.....Joe, where is your avatar from? I swear that reminds me of an album cover from the 80's.

·
www.jp2code.net
20,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joe, where is your avatar from? I swear that reminds me of an album cover from the 80's.
It started off as a Microsoft Clip Art download under the subject of welding, but it looked a little too wimpy.

I modified it to be unique enough that I could use it with a welding business I did on the side for a few years. I had a decal of it on the side of my truck, business cards, and a website (http://www.joeswelding.biz).

Today, it's still something I think turned out well from some crappy clip art, and it is unique. Maybe when my boy gets a little bigger, I'll hop back into the welding.

Original Microsoft Clip Art

·
Super Moderator
18,659 Posts
Come on old guys, admit it and VOTE - I think we're the biggest group.

·
Super Moderator
12,535 Posts
56 years young next month. :clap: :clap:

·
Super Moderator
18,659 Posts
Hey, how come the under 45 groups are 10 year spreads and the over 46 groupings are 5 year spreads? It's going to skew the numbers towards the wider year groups! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I hate this thread. Who started this crap?

Rolled over to 57 last week.

Like Harrison Ford said, it ain't the years - it's the mileage.

·
www.jp2code.net
20,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, how come the under 45 groups are 10 year spreads and the over 46 groupings are 5 year spreads? It's going to skew the numbers towards the wider year groups! :rolleyes:
The Poll Tool only accepts up to 10 entries.

I started going with every 10 years, but retired people (over 65) would skew the numbers on those old working farts (60-65).

I haven't seen many riders below 40 and I'd guess there aren't too many XR Owners over 70.

Looks like the older guys are starting to wake up......better vote fast before its nap time...lol....over
LOL - Uh-oh!

·
WTF???
15,959 Posts
Hey Joe, if you are 35, are you in the '25 to 35' group or the '35 to 45' group? Not that I would have to worry about it. But at least I got another mark for the under 50 crowd. :cool:

·
www.jp2code.net
20,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Joe, if you are 35, are you in the '25 to 35' group or the '35 to 45' group? Not that I would have to worry about it. But at least I got another mark for the under 50 crowd. :cool:
Don't worry about it!

Its not like you're anywhere close to 35....

:censored: Freakin' Fat Fingered it! :censored: ...And there doesn't seem to be a way to edit it.

·
WTF???
15,959 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm 40 'til the end of next month. Wonder if this represents the age of xr riders or forum readers more accurately!

1 - 20 of 691 Posts