XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Matt at Adrenalin is an active supporter of this site and has been from our beginning. He has shared his knowledge and advice with us all unselfishly, whether the question was asked by a customer or a stranger.

All we can say about his shop, Adrenalin Moto, is that it is absolutly the premier shop in the WORLD when it comes to XR1200 performance upgrades. The stuff you'll find here will make you feel like a druggie needing a fix....machined triple clamps, exotic exhausts, carbon fibre doodads, titanium bits and pieces.....it's just crazy some of the stuff he's got. Good people and members of the XR1200 Owners Group since it started, Matt pays special attention to members of this site! If you haven't seen their XR1200 product line you don't know what you're missing. Buy something fast!

Oh, and he probably won't mind if you make his website into your homepage.....I'm already using pictures of his XR1200 as my wallpaper :eek:!

http://www.adrenalinmoto.co.uk/

·
Registered
104 Posts
This is vendor is awesome. It pains me that the US doesn't have more vendors with attention on the XR. I just wish the dollar wasn't so cheap or I would have a ton of Adrenalin Moto parts.

I am lovin' the exhaust on the site but one you covert to euro's, wow.

I wonder if having a US distributor would help? I think there are for some parts like the Remus exhaust.

·
I have come here to defeat you Ricky Booby!
72 Posts
Completely agree with you,:clap::clap:

personaly, i'm waiting for availability of the exhaust bracket before ordering the risers and I'll probably order the Braking wheels for christmas so i'll need a front fender too. For the moment, i've got the CF front fender from Adrenalin. It's great. All that we need is a hanger for this fender adapted to 17" wheel.

And with all these CF accessories, why not a CF bellypan ?

·
The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules
1,422 Posts
What's wrong with simply drilling new holes higher up?
Edit: Sorry..regarding the front fender and a 17"

G

·
Matt at Adrenalin is an active supporter of this site and has been from our beginning. He has shared his knowledge and advice with us all unselfishly, whether the question was asked by a customer or a stranger.

All we can say about his shop, Adrenalin Moto, is that it is absolutly the premier shop in the WORLD when it comes to XR1200 performance upgrades. The stuff you'll find here will make you feel like a druggie needing a fix....machined triple clamps, exotic exhausts, carbon fibre doodads, titanium bits and pieces.....it's just crazy some of the stuff he's got. Good people and members of the XR1200 Owners Group since it started, Matt pays special attention to members of this site! If you haven't seen their XR1200 product line you don't know what you're missing. Buy something fast!

Oh, and he probably won't mind if you make his website into your homepage.....I'm already using pictures of his XR1200 as my wallpaper :eek:!

< color="#008000">< color="#000000">http://www.adrenalinmoto.co.uk/

do you supply australia ..i like carbon .

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Carbon fibre bellypan

Completely agree with you,:clap::clap:

personaly, i'm waiting for availability of the exhaust bracket before ordering the risers and I'll probably order the Braking wheels for christmas so i'll need a front fender too. For the moment, i've got the CF front fender from Adrenalin. It's great. All that we need is a hanger for this fender adapted to 17" wheel.

And with all these CF accessories, why not a CF bellypan ?
Harris Performance do a Carbon Fibre Bellypan for use with the sidestand. It's not listed on there website, but you should be able to get it through Adrenalin, or call Harris direct on +44(0)1992 532 500

[email protected]

Price is £180 though.

04122009117.jpg

·
Carbon Fibre Hooligans
569 Posts
We can also offer our own belly pan in carbon fibre as well as GRP (fibreglass) http://www.adrenalinmoto.co.uk/prods/134.html.

Ours is slyled differently to the Harris item and is longer. It is also available for use with stock side stand and is pre cut for this if required for road use.

Price for the carbon fibre version is GBP200 and includes brackets/bolts etc. I will add it as an option on our web site later today :)

We also now have a new all carbon fibre front mudguard (fender) that does away with the stock steel mounts. This will fit 18" or 17" wheels and will be much easier to adapt to fit smaller wheels just by drilling new mounting holes in the side supports. Again this will be added to the web site today. Price will be £120.

XR1200-Cf-fender.jpg

XR1200-front-Cf-fender.jpg

·
SoCal Gearhead
70 Posts

< color="#008000">< color="#000000">http://www.adrenalinmoto.co.uk/

Matt:

I want to order a pair of black Oberon Streetfighter mirrors for my soon (I hope) to arrive XR1200X. I looked at your website, and I am a little bit confused about what it takes to mount them to the 1" handlebars. Is there an extra adapter required? If so, how do I order it? Or does the 22mm I.D. tighten up inside the XR1200 bar?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts