XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Carbon Fibre Hooligans
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Matt from Adrenalin-Moto here :) For those who don't know about us already, we have a UK based online shop dedicated to Buells and have now turned our attention to the XR1200. I hope you don't mind if we let other people hee know about new and exciting products and developments from time to time.

We have had our XR1200 since the UK launch and have used it to develop lots of parts already. We will be launching quite a few new lines in the very near future, adn if anyone has idea for parts that they would like to see please drop us a line.

·
My giant goes with me wherever I go.
14,911 Posts
Welcome

Matt,
Welcome. You guys make some go fast stuff that rocks!

If you haven't seen their XR products you should check 'em out at:

http://www.adrenalinmoto.co.uk/

I'm checking to see if I have a spare testicle to trade for some of that carbon fiber stuff.....lord knows I'm not using them both.....

·
Some gave all
122 Posts
great service

I have odered quite a bit of goodies from Adrenalin, great service, fast and reasonable .

Looking forward to the exhaust hanger and the shock spacer.

·
WTF???
15,959 Posts
Pillion seat covers, solo seat covers, what ever you want to call them. A piece of fiberglass, plastic or carbon fiber that replaces the pillion seat, giving a smoother look and adding a little extra trunk room. What about it Matt, any plans?

·
Carbon Fibre Hooligans
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pillion seat covers, solo seat covers, what ever you want to call them. A piece of fiberglass, plastic or carbon fiber that replaces the pillion seat, giving a smoother look and adding a little extra trunk room. What about it Matt, any plans?
It hasn't been something that I have looked at doing until recently, simply because nobody asked for it. Now it seems everyone wants one :)

My problem at the moment is trying to make sure our composites suppliers/manufacturers can keep up with the current orders, so developing a new part would have to be done without them. I will look into it and see what we can come up with :)

·
Carbon Fibre Hooligans
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Matt,
Thank you for all the good job.
We have already been in contact and since today Adrenalin put my bike pictures on the gallery, thank also for that...
So we can see nice parts on your gallery but not yet on the store! This pulley right cover (only black? my engine is "silver"), the red front pulley, the foot pegs adjustable (look great)...
What about this back brake Brembo callipers? When do you offer front Brembo serious callipers?
Leather front black seat to replace the EOM one?
Orange matching rear seat to replace the black one?
Crash protection for the front fork?
Road legal carbon fiber muufler that could fit the original exhaust pipes?
Faster pull up acceltation grip (don't know how to call it in English) that looks like EOM?
Well I can tell you about idea for hours,
Keep us inofrmed,
Cheers and always loving your products,
Daniel
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the pictures. Some of the parts on the gallery are prototypes that will hopefully be available very soon.

Teh front pulley cover is the stock cover that I took a drill and a hacksaw to to make it look better :) The red inner 'pulley skin' will be available along with a very nice Rizoma anodized 'pulley skin' that is very similar. The Brembo rear brake kit should be available soon, and saves a huge amount of weight over the stock brake caliper/fittings.

I don't yet see a need for uprated front brake calipers, as the stock XR1200 calipers are the same as fitted to early Honda Fireblades and SP1 Hondas so should be more than up to the job. Better pads and discs helps, as does braided brake hoses.

We don't tend to get involved with seating as such, but I am sure someone like Baglux could do a suitable cover for the stock seat, or you could get the Saddleman leather seat that Steve Storz is advertising.

I don't like carbon mufflers particularly on H-D's or Buells, as my experince is that they get blown to pieces in no time at all. There are a few available now for teh XR1200 and time will tell how they last. We may be getting involved in selling the new Dash slip on exhausts although I haven't finalised anything yet with them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Matt!!
So, i have been searching and searching for your carbon fiber parts every where and any other parts you may have. but every time i click on your link it does not take me to your web site. i really hope you are in business still! If so is there another way that i can contact you, check prices, and see what all you have. thank you soooooo much!

·
Super Moderator
18,659 Posts
Hi Matt!!
So, i have been searching and searching for your carbon fiber parts every where and any other parts you may have. but every time i click on your link it does not take me to your web site. i really hope you are in business still! If so is there another way that i can contact you, check prices, and see what all you have. thank you soooooo much!
They are out of business - closed up - gone

But now that you are here Apollo, do an Intro here - http://www.xr1200ownersgroup.com/site/forumdisplay.php?f=8

1 - 12 of 12 Posts