XR1200 Owners Group banner
  • Please click the links contained in threads at your own discretion. Take the proper precautions when purchasing from a 3rd part.
2941 - 2960 of 2982 Posts

· Registered
XR1200, 2008
16 Posts
And more rocking horse sh!t from the same seller!

Someone in UK might be interested in this set of 17"´s Dymags. View attachment 252553
Auction ended at 970 GBP.
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Software

· Administrator
8,790 Posts
Located in Brea, California, is a used oil cooler relocation kit that was part of the Vance and Hines race kit for the XR1200. Starting bid is $150.00, factor in an additional $25.00 for shipping.

· Registered
565 Posts
On eBay in Portugal

It does look very nice and I know these stainless ones command a premium but £2000 seems a bit juicy. Is that a reasonable price these days?

· Administrator
8,790 Posts
On eBay in Portugal

It does look very nice and I know these stainless ones command a premium but £2000 seems a bit juicy. Is that a reasonable price these days?

there is the option to “make an offer” for less, unfortunately they aren’t making any more of these, so I guess the price will be set by whomever wants it the most. For me to be interested, at that price, they would have to be in perfect condition

· Premium Member
2,082 Posts
For that price of almost $2500.00 US before shipping, you’d be better off getting the Termi, and I’ll be glad to help with any questions you might have. Like Indiana Jones says…

Chin Hat Fedora Publication Cool

· Administrator
8,790 Posts
Located in Missouri is a used fiberglass seat cowl, bellypan and plastic original tank cover that just need a final sanding and should be ready for paint.
starting bid is $200.00 , there is a option to buy it now for $500, either way, factor in an additional $40.00for shipping.

· Administrator
8,790 Posts
Located in Cape Coral, Florida is a used HD Tailbag they was specifically designed for the XR1200.
looks to be in very good condition, seller has a 100% rating.
has a buy it now price of $500.00, there is the option to “make an offer” for less.
Shipping is not included

· Administrator
8,790 Posts
Located in Virginia, is a used throttle body and injectors for a XR1200.
asking price is $499.00 factor in an additional $15.00 for shipping.
I believe these are no longer available from HD, and if you have a failed throttle shaft, which has been known to happen, the only fix is to replace the entire assembly.
might be good to keep a spare on hand.

· Administrator
8,790 Posts

· Administrator
8,790 Posts
Located in Ohio is a used Corbin passenger seat cowl cover in Vivid (gloss) black, don’t see these come up for sale too often. Asking price is $550.00 dollars, plus $20 for shipping, however, there is the option to “make an offer” for less. Check out the pictures…fitment isn’t perfect, and there may be a few blemishes.
regards
Roy

· Administrator
8,790 Posts
From the same seller in Ohio, is a used rear passenger seat, looks to be in good condition, but is missing the rubber grommet that secures it to the rear mounting post.
Asking price is $350.00 plus $13 for shipping, however, there is the option to “make an offer” for less.
Regards
Roy

· Administrator
8,790 Posts
Located in Chesapeake, Virginia is a used Corbin solo saddle seat for a XR1200,
looks to be in good condition, but I didn’t see the keys or the mounting post in the pictures, you might want to inquire about those.
starting bid of $250.00 or you could “buy it now” for $325.00 either way, factor in an additional $40 for shipping.

· Administrator
8,790 Posts
Located in Germany is a fiberglass rear seat cowl and seat for a XR1200 in a cafe racer style with a rounded rear end. The buy it now price is $183.50 factor in an additional $100.00 for shipping.

· Registered
565 Posts
On eBay in the UK

I don't think I've ever seen a Bassani for sale in this country, it does look in good condition!

View attachment 253568

Amazingly it didn't sell - not one bid!

It was relisted and finishes today, it has one bid on it. Reason for sale is its too loud, I'm seeing more and more sales like this due to the clampdown on noise. I think it would be quite easy to reduce the decibels from that system. I think its a good price if you are in the uk.

· Registered
58 Posts
Located in Chesapeake, Virginia is a used Corbin solo saddle seat for a XR1200,
looks to be in good condition, but I didn’t see the keys or the mounting post in the pictures, you might want to inquire about those.
starting bid of $250.00 or you could “buy it now” for $325.00 either way, factor in an additional $40 for shipping.

I wonder how the saddle is held in place in the front?

2941 - 2960 of 2982 Posts