XR1200 Owners Group banner
  • Please click the links contained in threads at your own discretion. Take the proper precautions when purchasing from a 3rd part.

Add Ebay listings here ......XR1200 parts and whole bikes on ebay...

483K views 3K replies 216 participants last post by  MadDogXR 
#1 ·
add any XR related listing in ebay here for other to have a chance to crab a bargain...

#4 ·
Why? Half the fun of bargain hunting is trolling ebay yourself. If we all start looking and posting up for the same things we just end up in a bidding frenzy against each other. Kinda defeatist and a duplication of a working system really.

#10 ·
#11 ·
#12 ·
#18 ·
Those wheel stripes with the XR1200 lettering are great!

Those of you with the non-striped wheels should get that. Would look great.

If mine didn't already have the factory stripes I'd be getting these, and I wish HD had made them like this from the factory.

My wife did something similar on the black wheels on her bike in a color that matches the accent bodywork of the bike and it really set off the plain black wheels and made them stand out. Looks terrific and is a really cheap easy DIY mod that is a big bang for the buck in the looks department in my view.

#19 ·
My wife did something similar on the black wheels on her bike in a color that matches the accent bodywork of the bike and it really set off the plain black wheels and made them stand out. Looks terrific and is a really cheap easy DIY mod that is a big bang for the buck in the looks department in my view.
I emailed the seller (in English) to see if they posted to the US and to tell her I don't have an eBay.au account.

Do you know someone who sells them in the US? I have no loyalties to France.

Are they reflective? That'd be sweet!

#37 ·
The add says it all:

Item location: Asques, France
Posts to: N. and S. America, Europe, Asia, Australia

And you don't need a .com.au account to buy them
in the fine print it has " will post to Joe P. :pinch: "

http://translate.google.com/

Joe... try link above

#32 ·
Tres bien!! Just ordered aset. Thanks fortheheadsup Corpse.
and that's what it's all about.... it's the Aussie way to let yah mates know of a good deal to be had...

don't you yanks help your mates out when you hear of a bargain......???

sad ... very sad

#22 ·
Joe - she got them off eBay. Likely from this seller:

Looks like they are available only in Red, White and Blue, but maybe they have other colors you could order if you contact the seller directly?

Might also be able to find others online with searches for rim strips or rim stickers.

But since we're talking about XR's here, those ones from the French eBay site are terrific looking and I'd try and get a set of those if it was me.

#24 ·
Yeah, I've been emailing her some. Hers are not reflective. In retrospect, I don't suppose there is any need in getting XR1200 stamped on my wheels (I already know what I'm sitting on).

I think the reflectors might come in handy for preventing a T-Bone at night or finding my XR when the garage light is out.

#40 ·
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.