XR1200 Owners Group banner
  • Please click the links contained in threads at your own discretion. Take the proper precautions when purchasing from a 3rd part.
1 - 20 of 2982 Posts

· HOW'S YER BUM FOR SPOTS?
3,595 Posts
Why? Half the fun of bargain hunting is trolling ebay yourself. If we all start looking and posting up for the same things we just end up in a bidding frenzy against each other. Kinda defeatist and a duplication of a working system really.

· BACK FROM THE DEAD
8,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
51382-08 2011 HARLEY XR1200 SEAT, SOLO, NICE TAKEOFF OEM HARLEY MFG

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
Picture Size:

<tbody>
</tbody>

· BACK FROM THE DEAD
8,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· BACK FROM THE DEAD
8,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· BACK FROM THE DEAD
8,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

· It aint no good locking the doors, when the madnes
7,311 Posts
Why? Half the fun of bargain hunting is trolling ebay yourself. If we all start looking and posting up for the same things we just end up in a bidding frenzy against each other. Kinda defeatist and a duplication of a working system really.
+1

I like those wheel stickers!

I can't read Spanish, though. What does it say?
Betcha cant read French either! :whistling:

· XRx Owner
1,393 Posts
Those wheel stripes with the XR1200 lettering are great!

Those of you with the non-striped wheels should get that. Would look great.

If mine didn't already have the factory stripes I'd be getting these, and I wish HD had made them like this from the factory.

My wife did something similar on the black wheels on her bike in a color that matches the accent bodywork of the bike and it really set off the plain black wheels and made them stand out. Looks terrific and is a really cheap easy DIY mod that is a big bang for the buck in the looks department in my view.

· www.jp2code.net
20,723 Posts
My wife did something similar on the black wheels on her bike in a color that matches the accent bodywork of the bike and it really set off the plain black wheels and made them stand out. Looks terrific and is a really cheap easy DIY mod that is a big bang for the buck in the looks department in my view.
I emailed the seller (in English) to see if they posted to the US and to tell her I don't have an eBay.au account.

Do you know someone who sells them in the US? I have no loyalties to France.

Are they reflective? That'd be sweet!

1 - 20 of 2982 Posts