XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm going to need to do some spring cleaning and unfortunately this one has to go. Alot of great upgrades, some hard to procure ones. The big item is of course the suspension, which is race ready, but it requires a fairly tall guy (5'8+).

Asking a very $7500 OBO in Alexandria, VA. Willing to deliver within 250 miles or work with your shipper.

Here is a list of all important upgrades:
Corbin Seat (have to check if i have stock seat)
Floating Disc Brakes
Ohlins Race Shocks (the tall ones)
Front Forks upgraded to Showa's meant for a 180-195lb rider (Still have stock ones)
Black rear cowl - imposssible to find.
Upgraded Shifter
Race Rearsets
Oil Cooler Frame Guard
Lowering Kit is on the rear but not utilized right now (you could drop the back end by 1 inch)

I will update with closer pics of all the items. I'm sad to lose the bike, but I gotta pay off some bad debt of a failed business. The toys come first right?

Best,
Sanka

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
How many miles on it?

·
Super Moderator
8,227 Posts
Decaf, sorry you have to sell your XR, your bike seems well sorted out, and Spring is just around the corner, I'm sure it will sell...Good Luck!
Regards
Roy

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Have the bars been replaced? They look lower than stock in that middle picture.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Willing to sell the shocks separately? I have oem fully adjustable 2012 XR1200X shocks that I could trade. I'm 6'2" and could use the longer shocks.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, stock bars have been replaced and sold. No, no part outs. Thanks for looking!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts