XR1200 Owners Group banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 silver XR1200 with 3449 miles. Bike is stock except for the Vance & Hines exhaust. New front tire due to dry rot, new battery and stator. Pipes could use a new coat of hi-temp paint One owner Texas bike located in the Lake Jackson area. Asking $7,000
IMG_2329.JPG
IMG_4057.jpg
IMG_4058.jpg
IMG_4076.JPG
IMG_4077.JPG
IMG_4078.JPG
IMG_4079.JPG
IMG_4080.JPG

·
Super Moderator
8,227 Posts
What a beauty!, good luck with the sale... nice low mileage example, I'm sure you won't have any problems selling it.
Regards
Roy

·
Super Moderator
12,535 Posts
More pics of the Cobra, Please. :D

Oh and that rare silver XR should sell pretty easy,

Reactions: ranbush

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Shackman,

I will tell definitely tell the new owner about this group. I hope someone buys it that knows how special these bikes are.

I'll post up some pictures of the cobra. Its a Factory 5 MK3 with an aluminum headed SBF with an 8 stack fuel injection, 5spd, 8.8 posi, knockoff wheels, fully adjustable tubular suspension with coil overs and real side pipes.

·
Sonya's a pretty kitty!
1,827 Posts
Wow, sounds like an animal. I've read good things about Factory 5 cars. They seem to be carrying on where Carroll Shelby left off. Looking forward to seeing those pics. Don't let that rare silver bird go too cheap!
Best wishes,

J.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I picked up a replacement left mirror and a new set of grips. I'm going to try and repaint the pipes on one of my next weekend trips home.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've been off the site for about a week and for some reason I did not see any notification to replies to the post....I was just about to bump the post to the top again. and seen these

Can't believe this bike is still for sale...
Chipmaker: Thanks for that...I cant believe it either
Interested in purchasing your bike. Do you still have it? Thank you, ETM
ETM: I still have the bike....PM me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts