• Corbin Seat
  • Tour pack that is easily removable
  • Ohlins shocks
  • Custom made Exhaust System
  • TiForce Muffler
  • Michelin Pilot Road GT tires
  • Harley Running lights on the back
  • Wide mouth air intake
  • Always used Amsoil in the engine and the oil has been changed every year and every 5,000 miles.
  • In the primary always used Harley Formula Plus

$7,500
PoolPawpaw 859-229-8095 (Text me for more Pics)

·
Don't touch me there!
1,761 Posts
Very sad to see this, I hope that you get top dollar for it Jimmy and even more than that I hope we get a few more rides in before it's gone!

·
Sonya's a pretty kitty!
2,058 Posts
Best wishes for a quick sale & a good price to you, Jimmy. It was good to briefly meet you at Coliorado in 2016. May your XR go to another very caring owner.

J.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
For those of us that don’t know, why the name of poolpawaw?
Good luck on the sale.

·
Super Moderator
12,676 Posts
Good luck with the sale, Jimmy!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Great bike and great seller. He really built a great XR sport tourer. That bike is set up to ride. You will not be disappointed.

Jimmy - I hope you bring your new bike down to the dragon next year, we will try to keep up with you!

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For those of us that don’t know, why the name of poolpawaw?
Good luck on the sale.
As to the name pool pawpaw. Pawpaw, should be clear, I’m a grandfather, thus pawpaw. Pool, well, i used to play a lot of pool. and I’d played fairly well. Not good enough to be a road player. But i played decent pool. I loved to play. And, i used to make pool cues. And my cues play really well. I had 2 well known, fantastic, very knowledgeable cue makers that i was friends with, and they gave me some of their inside knowledge. I kind of combined that, with my own ideas, and made my cues. Still have all my equipment, and a lot of wood. Thus, poolpawpaw.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As to the name pool pawpaw. Pawpaw, should be clear, I’m a grandfather, thus pawpaw. Pool, well, i used to play a lot of pool. and I’d played fairly well. Not good enough to be a road player. But i played decent pool. I loved to play. And, i used to make pool cues. And my cues play really well. I had 2 well known, fantastic, very knowledgeable cue makers that i was friends with, and they gave me some of their inside knowledge. I kind of combined that, with my own ideas, and made my cues. Still have all my equipment, and a lot of wood. Thus, poolpawpaw.
Oh yeah, almost forgot. Anybody wanna play some pool ? 9 Ball, one pocket ???

·
Registered
809 Posts
Here's hoping it will find a new happy owner. It's a good one.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK. Let’s drop this to $7,000. I can’t ride it because of my shoulder so it’s just being rode very very little. That’s a steal for this bike with all these accessories..

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Winter is coming. Hold out over the winter, and don’t lower the price any further.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts