XR1200 Owners Group banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found and joined this place 2 years and a day a go. From other forums that have come and gone, the search function here has a lot of information. It all has been asked and talked about before. I find it interesting to hear about new XR Owners impressions of this iconic bike. The admin helps to keep out the Riff-Raff from joining, and the possibility of eventually scamming us of our $$. I have learned a lot from this place, met some nice members, and messaged, bought, and sold to many other members. Some have even helped me get items not available in California.

Thank you all for keeping this place alive with your stories, pictures, both XR and Non-XR postings. Life can be short, so have fun while you can, and get out there and ride.

· Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don’t care what Michael Jackson says in that song, but “One Bad Apple DOES Spoil the Whole Bunch Girl!”

Reactions: amarzano

· Administrator
13,031 Posts
I don’t care what Michael Jackson says in that song, but “One Bad Apple DOES Spoil the Whole Bunch Girl!”
@CoreyDSFA, you are certainly not the bad apple in this bunch. We appreciate you and all of the other newer and older members (older members, Ha yea, you know who you are, LOL) who post regularly and keep this Forum alive for the folks who "get" our little red-headed stepchild Harley.
Cheers!

· Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@geno It is just as fun getting information from thus place and giving back information. I swear the OG in XR1200OG stands for Old Guys.

· Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I am including myself in that comment at 58 this year.

Sleeve Mammal Font Rectangle Photo caption

· Registered
2011 XR1200x
123 Posts
Found and joined this place 2 years and a day a go. From other forums that have come and gone, the search function here has a lot of information. It all has been asked and talked about before. I find it interesting to hear about new XR Owners impressions of this iconic bike. The admin helps to keep out the Riff-Raff from joining, and the possibility of eventually scamming us of our $$. I have learned a lot from this place, met some nice members, and messaged, bought, and sold to many other members. Some have even helped me get items not available in California.

Thank you all for keeping this place alive with your stories, pictures, both XR and Non-XR postings. Life can be short, so have fun while you can, and get out there and ride.
I totally agree with you.
Life can be short so live every day to its fullest. I have bought some great pieces for my bike and sold one on here as well. The people that I have come across on here are all super fantastic. It’s a beautiful place that people share where they’re from, what they do and where they’re headed. I never expected this when I joined this site. I wish the world could be so easy in exchanging ideas and supporting each other in their hard times with understanding and true sympathy. Meveryone have good health and enjoy this wonderful passion that we all share for many years to come.
Keep it between the ditches. Cheers 🍻

Derek

1 - 10 of 10 Posts