Does anyone use Direct Link?
    Canadian XR Maniac

Default Does anyone use Direct Link?

My local HD tuner Jarz Performance in Abbotsford, B.C. has tuned/dynoed my FXSTB Night train which I am very happy with. He says he can do the XR as well, was wondering what folks think of this

2. Remove Advertisements
    XR1200Owners
    Advertisements

I got no friends 'cause they read the papers, they can't be seen, with me.........
    Bum Fukc ......... Out Beyond the Pyramids

Default Re: Does anyone use Direct Link?

The only one I have heard of is Boz over in the UK. Folks that have had Boz tune their XRs seem really satisfied. maybe some of them will comment here. If your tuner is familiar with it and the XR, you will likely be satisfied too. It does not require any add-on or piggy back hardware.
    Forecast for Tonioght: ALCOHOL,
    Low Standards and Poor Decisions

HOW'S YER BUM FOR SPOTS?

Yup, Boz is a Master when it comes to the TechnoResearch DirectLink system. He’s done five XR’s for me. He’s also a great builder, he put together and tuned my 1250 with Hammer Crush heads Buell style reverse dome pistons and Red Shift 575 cams and it absolutely sings.
    Last edited by art; 06-11-2020 at 08:03 AM.
    “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”