FS: 2009 CycleSource Award Winning Customized XR1200 in Houston,TX
    Raised by Wolves

Default FS: 2009 CycleSource Award Winning Customized XR1200 in Houston,TX

For Sale:
    XR1200 and I'm the 2nd owner of the bike.
    I purchased it from a previous owner from this forum here in Galveston,TX who did several mods to the bike and it was well documented.
    After purchase I have done lots of mods to it. Have listed most of it here, probably forgetting a few here & there.

Bike has upgraded XRX suspension both in the front & rear
    With a heavy heart I wanna sell as my riding time is getting lesser and lesser.
    Clean & Clear Texas Title on hand.

Some of the stuff on the bike:
    Internal:
    Scotty Mod 38T Conv
    External:
    Frank body parts (fiberglass front fender, rear tail section, chin spoiler and tank cover)
    Waving Rear rotor with Brembo calipers
    D&D full 2-1 exhaust with carbon fiber
    Upgraded Showa H-D front & rear suspension from XRX
    EBC rotors in the front
    Excel Rims in front and rear with powder coated spokes & nipples in Black color
    Free Spirits Air Filter
    Free Spirits pulley
    Powder coated rockers, push rods & tappet block to match the gold laced wheel
    Tail Tidy with Led light from eBay
    Front & Rear Oberon LED blinkers
    Oberon Clutch & brake Lever
    Harley-Davidson profile custom mirrors
    Storz quick shifter
    RSD brass grips
    Bitwell flat tracker bar
    K&D 2" lowered pegs
    Joker Machine brake lever
    LED headlight.
    Lithium Ion battery
    Always hooked to a battery tender.Bike fires right up.

Bike has 8800miles and counting as I ride around the block to keep her warmed up.

Selling price:
    7500$ OBO (Pls don't lowball by giving ridiculous number and we can have a deal right away).
    Won Cyclesource best in class category bike for the year 2017 & 2018 at Lonestar Rally in Galveston,TX

Pls look into cycle trader before making an offer, stock XR1200 goes for upwards of 7K
    Hope to sell to someone who knows what has gotten into it would really understand and appreciate the time and effort that I've put into it.
    This bike is absolute blast and fun to ride like every other XR (Cool fact: H-D only made no more than 11000 of it in production) & also it turns head as folks are in disbelief and ask me if that's a H-D

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	153.3 KB 
ID:	239610

Name:	02.jpg 
Size:	220.7 KB 
ID:	239612

Name:	03.jpg 
Size:	144.4 KB 
ID:	239614

Name:	04.jpg 
Size:	133.2 KB 
ID:	239616
    Last edited by shrini23; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:08 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    XR1200Owners
    Advertisements

Raised by Wolves

Default Re: FS: 2009 CycleSource Award Winning Customized XR1200 in Houston,TX

I know that most of all are XR owners here who own one or more than one.
    Posting it here to see if you have a friend or family member of yours who wants to buy an XR and you can forward the listing to them

My hovercraft is full of eels

Dang! That’s a looker!
    Ride to eat, eat to ride

5. Remove Advertisements
    XR1200Owners
    Advertisements

Master of Space and Time

Pretty

Sonya's a pretty kitty!

Tasty. I particularly like the rims. Your AUD price equivalent is about $10.5 - 11K, and with all those goodies and only 9K miles, say 14K km, it's a sweet deal, so GLWTS. Tell the new owner about us!

J.

Raised by Wolves

Bump.
    7500$ OBO Feel free to make an offer via PM.
    She's a looker & a keeper

Habitual Linestepper

What part of Houston are you in?

Raised by Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
    What part of Houston are you in?
    Cypress TX - 77433
    If you need more info hit me up on PM
    09 XR W/Front and rear X suspension ,60 Stainless Spoke Wheelset, Storz Shifter, EBC Rotors, Euro Body Kit by Frank Parts, SE Tuner, D&D 2-1 ceramic coated heat shields, Knight designs 1 inch lowered pegs, Tail Tidy, FS filter, Scotty Mod 38T Conv, Oberon blinkers & levers, Brembo 2 Piston rear W/braking wave rotor, H-D Mirrors, RSD Brass Grips, Bitwell flat tracker bars, Heat Demons internal grips

To Do List: BBK

Raised by Wolves

Pls click link to see a walk around video

https://youtu.be/3qOT3AXQR-8
    09 XR W/Front and rear X suspension ,60 Stainless Spoke Wheelset, Storz Shifter, EBC Rotors, Euro Body Kit by Frank Parts, SE Tuner, D&D 2-1 ceramic coated heat shields, Knight designs 1 inch lowered pegs, Tail Tidy, FS filter, Scotty Mod 38T Conv, Oberon blinkers & levers, Brembo 2 Piston rear W/braking wave rotor, H-D Mirrors, RSD Brass Grips, Bitwell flat tracker bars, Heat Demons internal grips

Raised by Wolves

Bump Bump

Raised by Wolves

Very many views but next to no interest in sending an offer.
    Is my asking price of 7500 or OBO high. I'm trying to understand what it is

Bout a Dollar 3.98
    Galvatraz , a litte island on the Gulf Of Mexico

Bad time to be selling a bike , buyers market for sure .
    Marko
    09 XR12 W/Front and rear X suspension ,60 Stainless Spoke Wheelset, Storz Shifter, EBC Rotors, All Euro Bodywork, Screamin Eagle Tuner , D & D 2 n 1 ,Knight designs 1 inch lowered pegs, Passenger pegs and rear seat gone , Not Much OE Left !!!
    10 XR12 W/Front and rear X suspension , PTF Tuner , D & D , Lower Pegs , Etc , Etc .
    XR650L Dirt , XR650L Sumo , 89 White Transalp .

Raised by Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by thebigman View Post
    Bad time to be selling a bike , buyers market for sure .
    Marko glad to see you around in the forum..Whatcha up to bigman?

used ta could

shrini23 your price is well within range for the mods done imo. That is one very personalized machine and there is only a few buyers out there that want this bike. Be patient and someone with similar tastes will grab the bike of their dreams.