Mort is back. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mort is back.

HOW'S YER BUM FOR SPOTS?

Default Re: Mort is back.

Fantastic, well done Mort, you know it makes sense. You have been inspirational to many with all your mods. I myself have sold and bought back my Tangerine Candy Metal Flake Dream Machine three times now. Hopefully we will both retain our 1250 specials for good this time.
    “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”

2. Remove Advertisements
    XR1200Owners
    Advertisements

Master of Space and Time

Nice to hear from you Art! Glad you got your XR back as well. Great story we have about how special the XR is to us all, especially after some mods and customization.
    Nice to hear from all the members who have welcomed me back.
    Warmest Regards
    Mort

User Title Here

Quote Originally Posted by mortbike View Post
    Hi Ytman. I don’t recall picture posting too well. You may have to turn this one right side up.
    Thanks for your interest.
    Mort

Attachment 239572
    Welcome back. One of the nicest XR's ever.

Bill

Master of Space and Time

Thanks very much, Bill.
    Mort

Habitual Linestepper

Mort, I saw your bike listed on Cycle Trader and inquired with Roy if that was your old bike! was trying to save the coin to give a reasonable offer.. you are the man..absolutely love the mods! how much did you pay to get her back if you don’t mind me asking...
    what was the final horsepower/torque?
    how is the SuperDuke?
    if you ever want to resell it please let me know
    Again u are the man!
    Brian

Master of Space and Time

Quote Originally Posted by Harley110 View Post
    Mort, I saw your bike listed on Cycle Trader and inquired with Roy if that was your old bike! was trying to save the coin to give a reasonable offer.. you are the man..absolutely love the mods! how much did you pay to get her back if you don’t mind me asking...
    how is the SuperDuke?
    Again u are the man!
    Brian
    Thanks for the compliments Brian!
    I sold the KTM over a year ago-a bit too tall for me and just too crazy fast. My last dyno run was 111 HP and I think just about 90 ft lbsTQ with a nicely shaped torque curve pulling hard from the low 2K’s and screaming to redline. I have a very close relationship with the dealer I bought it back from and trade/buy bikes from them often and prefer not to publicize pricing to avoid troubles but don’t mind you asking. I am so glad to have the XR back and refresh my relationship with the best bike forum out there. Thanks again. For your kind words!
    Mort

Master of Space and Time

Quote Originally Posted by Harley110 View Post
    how is the SuperDuke?
    Again u are the man!
    Brian
    Thanks for the compliments Brian!
    I sold the KTM over a year ago-a bit too tall for me and just too crazy fast. My last dyno run was 111 HP and I think just about 90 ft lbsTQ with a nicely shaped torque curve pulling hard from the low 2K’s and screaming to redline. I have a very close relationship with the dealer I bought it back from and trade/buy bikes from them often and prefer not to publicize pricing to avoid troubles but don’t mind you asking. I am so glad to have the XR back and refresh my relationship with the best bike forum out there. Thanks again. For your kind words!
    Mort

Master of Space and Time

Hi Brian
    I just noticed I misread your post and you were not asking about final price but actually final HP and TQ. Sorry about that and thanks again for your interest in my bike.
    Best Regards
    Mort

This cat has seven left..

Welcom back Mort. That is a really nice build and I hope we get a chance to meet next summe!

Master of Space and Time

Quote Originally Posted by Durango Kid View Post
    Welcom back Mort. That is a really nice build and I hope we get a chance to meet next summe!
    Thanks for the compliment Durango Kid! My son lives in Colorado Springs. Are you talking about a Colorado ride event? Canyon City?
    Mort

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12