Buell rearsets

Thread: Buell rearsets

Raised by Wolves
    Up a dirt road in the middle of the Portuguese Alentejo. Beautiful.

Default Buell rearsets

Bought an XB12 gear side set on Ebay Germany to fab a bracket and fit this winter, now DHL (I spit on them) have lost them.

Can't find any others, they seem as rare as hen's teeth. Just fed up with the flexy standard item, and I certainly can't afford Sato or Storz prices.

Anyone, preferably in Europe, got any ideas or parts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    XR1200Owners
    Advertisements

Raised by Wolves
    Up a dirt road in the middle of the Portuguese Alentejo. Beautiful.

Default Re: Buell rearsets

A great result! My Buell bits seem lost for ever, and I may eventually get a refund from DHL, but thanks to brotfoto of this fine forum I now have in my hot little hands a complete Mr H shifter assembly in great condition, complete with all spacers, allen screws etc. to fit it.

It's a nice piece of work, so much stiffer and I'm sure much more positive than the standard effort. I'll be fitting it during my winter refit. So, Mr H, wherever you are these days, thank you sir.