PCV + Autotune

Thread: PCV + Autotune

User Title Here

Default PCV + Autotune

Just received this package from Brazil (thanks Propeople). Now to figure out how it works, and do the install... First I need to find an external CD drive to load the software (my laptop don't have one). Or maybe I can download it?...

...Youtube looks to be my friend- lots of video tutorials in there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    XR1200Owners
    Advertisements

Raised by Wolves

Default Re: PCV + Autotune

Quote Originally Posted by murray View Post
    Just received this package from Brazil (thanks Propeople). Now to figure out how it works, and do the install... First I need to find an external CD drive to load the software (my laptop don't have one). Or maybe I can download it?...

...Youtube looks to be my friend- lots of video tutorials in there.
    Best to download it so you got the latest updates, I also had to update the firmware on the actual PCV as well.
    Also I fitted a small switch on the handle bars to switch the Autotune on & off because if you're self tuning and not dynoing you get the best results if you can only switch it on when steady throttle or accelerating
    You can just see the switch on the above the left switchgear
    HB B.JPG