**ACY's triple is so awesome I went and got one for myself :)
    I'm slow

Default **ACY's triple is so awesome I went and got one for myself :)

Went out and bought a 2015 Triumph Street Triple RX. Price was right and was looking for a bike I could have some comfort with on the track. Now we have his and hers street triples!

64411213_10113425392851980_3195727926200893440_n.jpg64673598_10113425392936810_7709018077827956736_n.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    XR1200Owners
    Advertisements

Whistling Dixie!
    On the road again, I just cant wait to get off the road again,,,

Default Re: **ACY's triple is so awesome I went and got one for myself :)

Nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    You see in this world there are two kinds of people my friend.
    Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. #sand to the haters.Hidden Content

Tweaker of Things

Sweet!!
    Phaedrus

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    Albert Einstein

Raised by Wolves

I like it !

But I gotta ask , like on a Formula 1 team with two drivers - Who gets the 'best stuff' ??

George
    I wasn't born in Georgia , but I got here as fast as I could !

2010 XR in BLACK , with Supertrapp , V&H fuelpak , X shocks , Biltwell Tracker bar , Oberon bar-ends . Sargent seat .

I'm slow

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfield View Post
    I like it !

But I gotta ask , like on a Formula 1 team with two drivers - Who gets the 'best stuff' ??

George
    I think Racy may argue I have the better stuff since this one came in the ostentious color scheme (which I assume she may swap all the plastics onto hers / steal the wheels lol) and has a quickshifter. When test riding I almost forgot to test/check everything out on the bike because I was too memorized by the quickshifter and having fun doing the speed limit .

Master of Space and Time

"Doing the speed limit" he says.

Yeah, right!

A quick shifter sounds nice, although I suspect the XR's internal mech wouldn't play nice with it. Not mine anyhow, it's a bit of a clanker b/n 2nd & 3rd.

Best wishes with the new purchase, don't push that "girls can do anything" line too hard, on those things maybe they can.

J.

I'm slow

Shackman, I believe I've seen a post of someone putting a quickshifter on the XR. I think it was a dynojet quickshifter with the powercommander. Also, I was only doing the speed limit in my head while having a giant smile on my face.

Tweaker of Things

I ran a quick shifter on my Fatboy. On the drag strip, it worked well. The HD tranny handled the WOT shifts, with a momentary coil cutout, well. Day-to-day or light throttle though, and it could be hard on the tranny gears. HD's are kind of low tech for a quick shifter to work well under daily riding.
    Phaedrus

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    Albert Einstein

Master of Space and Time

Very cool! Enjoy!

Raised by Wolves

We will have the 600s at RA on July 6th & 7th with N2. Get signed up quick, RA fills fast. Take note that N2 also has an Intro program that allows new riders to sign up for FREE for the first two 20 minute track session in the morning. Kind of a try it before you buy it thing. Or you be in the drug trade Randy, we will give you the first hit for free, then once the addition takes hold, gives us all your money
    bwahhhaaahh

I got no friends 'cause they read the papers, they can't be seen, with me.........
    Bum Fukc ......... Out Beyond the Pyramids

His and Hers Triples - You know what they say.................them's that rides together, Stays together. Enjoy those rides!
    Forecast for Tonioght: ALCOHOL,
    Low Standards and Poor Decisions

I'm slow

David won't be making a track day that weekend as I'm too busy drug dealing that night. I may end up having a normal schedule soon but won't know til the end of the week which should free up my weekends other than when I'm on call. Geno that's why I'm not letting **ACY go (plus many other reasons) since it's easy for both of us to go hop on the bikes and enjoy the scenery.