Carolina's, Tennessee and Georgia Riding May 16-20 - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
    Whistling Dixie!
    On the road again, I just cant wait to get off the road again,,,

Default Re: Carolina's, Tennessee and Georgia Riding May 16-20

Quote Originally Posted by nosupes4u View Post
    Could rent some leathers? I have an extra set but it might be alittle tight. Stacy and I will be at CMP as well.
    Moot point now unfortunately. Look for the explanation in a different section of the forum after I close out the last ride of this years XR Dragon event in my next post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    You see in this world there are two kinds of people my friend.
    Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. #sand to the haters.Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    XR1200Owners
    Advertisements

Whistling Dixie!
    On the road again, I just cant wait to get off the road again,,,

Default Re: Carolina's, Tennessee and Georgia Riding May 16-20

Well gentlemen and my lady it was a distinctive pleasure to have ridden with everyone in this year's XR1200 Dragon rides!

After yesterday's ride I decided to take an easy day revisiting some of my favorite overlook points to grab a few pictures. I figure if we keep posting some of the views to be enjoyed that go along with the excellent roads we drive and the comradery experienced on our events we might can entice a few more of our XROG members to come join the fun and fellowship experienced by all.

This one is just for you Scott!

After I had taken these I decided to head into dangerous waters. Seeing as to how this weekend is a holiday weekend AND apparently there is a hurricane headed in to Florida this entire area has been absolutely flooded with dangerous waters. Thar be pirates here! And every damn one of them that ain't clogging up the Dragon are in the place that I wanted to take my last pictures at.

/\
    !
    !
    Probably the most photographed tree on the planet right there.

After taking my last pictures I threw every scrap of sail up I could crowd on the masts and charted a course for the other side of Tortuga to get to my treasure before it was all looted!

My day being complete I escaped back up the Blue Ridge on my way back to the home port to wench and wine to my hearts content.

Allas, I have skipped one itsy tiny small niggling detail of my eventful day.

Notice,,, the bike is NOT being loaded up at the Oak Park Inn..... This will be further discussed at the broke things and other assundry pain in the azz issues area of this forum so as to not leave the last log entry of this year's voyage on a sour note.

Been a blast folks and all ready looking over the horizon for next year's event!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    You see in this world there are two kinds of people my friend.
    Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. #sand to the haters.Hidden Content