Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe
    User Title Here

Default Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe

Curses and thank you to whomever posted the pictures of the 2018 Z900RS because I could not get it out of my mind. I called my local Kawasaki dealer a month ago inquiring about it and he did not have one yet. A few days later as Iím taking the Road King to Tail of the Dragon he calls and says it just came in. I almost turned around. Instead, I asked if I could put a deposit on it to hold it until I could stop in on Friday.

My wife was really hoping I would not like it (happened once - loved the look of the all black Low Rider S with the small black cowl that reminded me of my XLCR but I did not enjoy riding it). Sent her a text after test riding the Zed - Bad news. I love it.

This makes four. Wife said I canít make the parking pad bigger (I can just fit all four of them on it) because she is afraid Iíll fill the space with another bike. Iím not saying her fears are unfounded. Man, I need a garage.

I ride the Road King and Fat Bob to work when I can and on the weekends alternate between the XR and the Zed 150-200 miles each.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

2. Remove Advertisements
    XR1200Owners
    Advertisements

User Title Here

Default Re: Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe

Hmm..... which one to ride. Such a good problem to have.

Master of Space and Time

Nice!!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    XR1200Owners
    Advertisements

Master of Space and Time

Can't speak for the rest of us but personally, I hate you Hale.

Reason being I have lusted for one of those lime green faired Z900's for months since they were released and I crawled all over one at my local Kawasaki dealer in town a few weeks ago. Had a dark green Z900 a lifetime ago, my first big bike. Been partial to big green Kawasaki's ever since, although not the grasshopper-on-steroids styling of late . This swoopy new Z900 definitely does it for me. Just gorgeous. Notice how it stands out visually from in front- that's the noticeability factor of a fairing in a bright colour.

And four bikes! I double hate you! No, quadruple hate!

Not to mention a wife who tolerates all this, plus is that a white Camaro of yours I spy sitting at the kerb?

You really know how to rub it in, dude...

J.

Raised by Wolves

Nice collection of bikes.
    You don’t have a garage to park them in?
    I sure hope you don’t store them in the open in that parking bay.

User Title Here

Quote Originally Posted by Shackman01 View Post
    Can't speak for the rest of us but personally, I hate you Hale.

Reason being I have lusted for one of those lime green faired Z900's for months since they were released and I crawled all over one at my local Kawasaki dealer in town a few weeks ago. Had a dark green Z900 a lifetime ago, my first big bike. Been partial to big green Kawasaki's ever since, although not the grasshopper-on-steroids styling of late . This swoopy new Z900 definitely does it for me. Just gorgeous. Notice how it stands out visually from in front- that's the noticeability factor of a fairing in a bright colour.

And four bikes! I double hate you! No, quadruple hate!

Not to mention a wife who tolerates all this, plus is that a white Camaro of yours I spy sitting at the kerb?

You really know how to rub it in, dude...

J.
    LOL. I was not going to mention the Camaro but since you brought it up. Yeah, 2016 SS. After 10 years of taking public trans, bicycles, Ubers/Lyfts, etc. to get to work I decided to get a car. Never thought I would fit in a Camaro until there happened to be one at a mall I was at. Tried it out. Damn, it fit. Waited for CarPlay and keyless drive/entry which came out on on the 2016. Hereís a pic from a track day at Summit Point, West VA.

User Title Here

Quote Originally Posted by hoges View Post
    Nice collection of bikes.
    You donít have a garage to park them in?
    I sure hope you donít store them in the open in that parking bay.
    I keep them covered when not in use and stored at a facility in the winter. Have considered moving around the corner to a house for sale that has a garage but expect to downsize in a few more years to someplace with an underground parking garage.

I got no friends 'cause they read the papers, they can't be seen, with me.........
    Bum Fukc ......... Out Beyond the Pyramids

Nice line-up Dave!
    Forecast for Tonioght: ALCOHOL,
    Low Standards and Poor Decisions

Bah-Nan-Nah

Very spiffy collection.

And never a bad decision, whichever you choose.
    "All lies and jest, still, a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest." The Boxer

-Paul Simon