Votes: 77 21.0%
  • 70+, but under 80.

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • 80+. I'll be dead soon.

Votes: 1 0.3%

Age Thread

728K views 720 replies 263 participants last post by  raven 
#1 ·
I'm betting the average age of XR Owners is in the 50s.

#3 ·
Joe, where is your avatar from? I swear that reminds me of an album cover from the 80's.
It started off as a Microsoft Clip Art download under the subject of welding, but it looked a little too wimpy.

I modified it to be unique enough that I could use it with a welding business I did on the side for a few years. I had a decal of it on the side of my truck, business cards, and a website (http://www.joeswelding.biz).

Today, it's still something I think turned out well from some crappy clip art, and it is unique. Maybe when my boy gets a little bigger, I'll hop back into the welding.

Original Microsoft Clip Art

#508 ·
uhhhh............that was 2010. I've gained 6 since that post. :yinyang:

I have the power and will change the poll numbers to suit. I'm sure the average age of the XR owners is up significantly and not reflected by the poll in this thread.

#13 ·
The Poll Tool only accepts up to 10 entries.

I started going with every 10 years, but retired people (over 65) would skew the numbers on those old working farts (60-65).

I haven't seen many riders below 40 and I'd guess there aren't too many XR Owners over 70.

Looks like the older guys are starting to wake up......better vote fast before its nap time...lol....over
LOL - Uh-oh!

#16 ·
Hey Joe, if you are 35, are you in the '25 to 35' group or the '35 to 45' group? Not that I would have to worry about it. But at least I got another mark for the under 50 crowd. :cool:

#21 ·
I'm guessing that our forum readers are probably fairly close in demographics as XR1200 riders in general.

#35 ·
26, Maybe I am one of the few members that has a chance at outlasting (outliving) their bike! I kid, I kid
I've seen guys riding 100 year old Harleys. You'd better start living healthy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.