XR1200 Owners Group banner

Just a little video....

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  modular 
#1 ·
.....of a normal Sunday ride with some fellow Junkies. This was on my '12 XL1200C massaged for twisties. This bike has been modded into a nice multiple personality bike.....cruiser, commuter and back road funster.

Done on this scooter-oh, the chrome!-LOL:

See less See more
1 1
#4 ·
I seem to have a bad case of motorcycle A.D.D. so no, the Street Rod is long gone. Right now I am contemplating selling the XL and either picking up a Buell tuber X1 (have my eye on a low mileage '99 in the Cobra blue/white stripe color scheme) or another XR (found a low mileage white '11). I am sick.........

#7 ·
It's not some much a hobby and it is a sickness Joe. I get bored easy. Seems once I get a bike the way I want it I lose interest in it. It's the same with automobiles-lose interest quickly. My wife freakin' hates it!!!

#9 ·
I really only remember one route by heart......10 to Willow and then 22 to Falmouth. I never lead our Sunday group rides. There are sooooo many good roads out there. Riding out to Rabbit Hash is another good one but don't know it. I wouldn't be much of a useful guide.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.