Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
    Bout a Dollar 3.98
    Galvatraz , a litte island on the Gulf Of Mexico

Default Re: The BigMan's Big Build

My Reply tomorow ,

As I have had mind altering wwine . LOL want yalls ideas ,

I wanna thank all of yalls input whether I like or not , I
    Marko
    09 XR12 W/Front and rear X suspension ,60 Stainless Spoke Wheelset, Storz Shifter, EBC Rotors, All Euro Bodywork, Screamin Eagle Tuner , D & D 2 n 1 ,Knight designs 1 inch lowered pegs, Passenger pegs and rear seat gone , Not Much OE Left !!!
    10 XR12 W/Front and rear X suspension , PTF Tuner , D & D , Lower Pegs , Etc , Etc .
    XR650L Dirt , XR650L Sumo , 89 White Transalp .

2. Remove Advertisements
    XR1200Owners
    Advertisements

Bout a Dollar 3.98

Yep , I agree with the black for sure ,

I've been dealing with a few issues lately but I have scored a new Gloss Black Rear , all I need is the matching Tank Cover , to go with it .
    Marko
    09 XR12 W/Front and rear X suspension ,60 Stainless Spoke Wheelset, Storz Shifter, EBC Rotors, All Euro Bodywork, Screamin Eagle Tuner , D & D 2 n 1 ,Knight designs 1 inch lowered pegs, Passenger pegs and rear seat gone , Not Much OE Left !!!
    10 XR12 W/Front and rear X suspension , PTF Tuner , D & D , Lower Pegs , Etc , Etc .

Raised by Wolves

I too think the gold and red are a little off . gold forks and springs were all used to , all red would look a lot better then having the gold , but man that's a lot of work you put in .

Bout a Dollar 3.98

Quote Originally Posted by xxDUFFYxx View Post
    I too think the gold and red are a little off . gold forks and springs were all used to , all red would look a lot better then having the gold , but man that's a lot of work you put in .

I think the first thing I'm gonna do is swap the body parts from red to black , I have a New Gloss black rear , the chin spoiler I like , but its gotta be black as well , the front fender is cool , but not in red , so will have to paint it black or put a stock unit back on , and last , but certainly not the least is the tank cover ,

I'm shopping and hoping on finding a gloss black 1 somwhere to use it .

So Most likely , I will or most likely gonna sell are the following ,

For Sale most likely . .................................................. .......................................WTB most likely if price is better than recoating
    .................................................. ...WTB,,........................WTB............... ..............^^^^^^^^^^^^WTB^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    1 Red Tank Cover .................................................. ................................................A mint Gloss Black tank cover
    2 Maybe the Chin Spoiler. .................................................. .....................................A stock set of Triples
    3 the red seat/fender............................................ .................................................. .A stock set of rear shock springs 11 or 12
    4 Maybe the red front fender or off a 9 or 10 , when I verify part #'s
    5 And a like new Storz shifter kit

Or anything else yall guys can add or think of that would look better than the present .

My whole redo is based on working around the Gold Wheelset with 60 count SS spokes and EBC rotors .
    Them I Luv , and with the cost of building another set , not happening .
    I looked at my brothers reiept book and that wheelset complete with rubber is over 3K .
    So with them #'s and me really liking the W-S , they will be used .

Open for any ideas and pointers , bad or good , I can take it , I'd like to be done with this makeover by the end os Summer so
    Maybe the Tx Crew can do our own 1st Annual EPIC 1 like the East and Westside do theres.
    Marko

Bout a Dollar 3.98

Anybody here have my old bike ?
    Marko

I got no friends 'cause they read the papers, they can't be seen, with me.........
    Bum Fukc ......... Out Beyond the Pyramids

Quote Originally Posted by thebigman View Post
    Anybody here have my old bike ?
    A guy did show up here awhile back. It was your bike for sure. I think he was trying to sell it. Let me see if I can find him........here we go:

https://www.xr1200ownersgroup.com/si...ad.php?t=64936
    Forecast for Tonioght: ALCOHOL,
    Low Standards and Poor Decisions

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112