XR1200 Owners Group banner

Pictures for No Reason

2M views 14K replies 259 participants last post by  CoreyDSFA 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Maybe Magoo will not fat finger this one into cyber space. :)

Testing the Mary-Jane police dog. :)

See less See more
#76 ·
Latest Addition to the Garage

Al the Electrician came over Tuesday to wire up the 220v heater Desmo Steve and I installed last week. Twenty-six thousand BTUs of sweet warmth. We could live out here now, if we only had a urinal. (There is the maple tree behind the garage, but it gets a bit cold out there...)

Fie on this brutal Kansas cold; we're ready for winter maintenance. (Or just having a cigar and a drink...)

Attachments

#84 ·
Went to Manooka off-road park yesterday to watch a couple of friends race.

Larry got caught up in all the excitement and decided to shoot the leader to ensure a bamarides win. :nana:

#85 ·
Went to Manooka off-road park yesterday....,

Larry got caught up in all the excitement and decided to shoot the leader to ensure a bamarides win. :nana:
great pics....they really make me want to ride ......

#94 ·
Not sure yet. It is going to be a GoPro mount or a really heavy duty soap bubble wand for my youngest grandson. :)

Springman, why you files be so rusty? :rolleyes:
Did not WD40 them the last time I used them. :) Deep South+Humidity= rusty files. :) I will soak them in some Works toilet bowl cleaner.....takes the rust right off.

#95 ·
Plus its day 2 of no real ciggies......those Victory electronic cigarettes taste like a dog fart smells. :) one of them equals a pack of smokes.......a puff or two is all I can take.