Plug for one of my main sponsors?

Motorcyle Racer

Default Plug for one of my main sponsors?

Just wanted everybody here to know a key supporter to my race program has a new website for Goldfren Brake pads and many other motorcycle related products.

https://www.1motoshop.com/

Any business you can send his way will be greatly appreciated.

If you have not tried the Goldfren pads yet - I use them on everything from the racebikes, my woods/trial bike to my Roadking street cruiser.

Thanks!

Greg

2. Remove Advertisements
    XR1200Owners
    Advertisements

My giant goes with me wherever I go.

Default Re: Plug for one of my main sponsors?

Good luck this year Hutch! What are your plans?
    "I've never been that scared going that slow."
    Scott Russell, former World SBK Champion, AMA Supersport and Superbike Champion and 5 time winner of the Daytona 200 (Mr. Daytona) commenting on his XR racing experience.

Motorcyle Racer

I will be jumping into the series when it comes to the Midwest in June (next 2 rounds are in CA) not exactly sure how many rounds I will be able to do - at this point (depends on financial support) I have a new Battle of Twins bike that has exhausted most of my resources - Buell XB12 built by the guys over in Milwaukee. So XR1200 will be used in Sound of Thunder 3 and Buell in Battle of Twins. New Anaconda exhaust has been fabricated for the XR (separate post coming on that) Pic of the Buell - bodywork comes in today. FE8C16A4-C000-4E1C-A04E-6E6689C2A95E (2).jpg

5. Remove Advertisements
    XR1200Owners
    Advertisements

My giant goes with me wherever I go.

Quote Originally Posted by hutch56 View Post
    I will be jumping into the series when it comes to the Midwest in June (next 2 rounds are in CA) not exactly sure how many rounds I will be able to do - at this point (depends on financial support) I have a new Battle of Twins bike that has exhausted most of my resources - Buell XB12 built by the guys over in Milwaukee. So XR1200 will be used in Sound of Thunder 3 and Buell in Battle of Twins. New Anaconda exhaust has been fabricated for the XR (separate post coming on that) Pic of the Buell - bodywork comes in today. FE8C16A4-C000-4E1C-A04E-6E6689C2A95E (2).jpg
    That is pretty freakin' awesome. I'll try to catch up to you somewhere .... someone told me they weren't running in New Orleans this year, say it ain't so! All I'll have left is Barber.
    "I've never been that scared going that slow."
    Scott Russell, former World SBK Champion, AMA Supersport and Superbike Champion and 5 time winner of the Daytona 200 (Mr. Daytona) commenting on his XR racing experience.

Motorcyle Racer

It's true NOLA was removed from the schedule this year - not exactly sure why.

the older I get.the faster I was

Nice Buell, I see the forks and front wheel are changed. Good luck this year, hope you are all healed up.

Motorcyle Racer

Yea, GSXR1000 front end. Bones are all healed up - separated shoulder is a nagging injury - would have been better to break my collarbone again I think.

Thanks