XR1200 Owners Group banner

FNG from WI

4K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  Virginian 
#1 ·
Howdy all. Joined up in June, been kind of lurking in the shadows since. Have 09 in the fastest color. Has some aftermarket stuff on it when I got it, still making it "mine". Been riding longer than I care to admit, but this is my first HD. Had plenty of other stuff over the years. Buells, Aprilias, Hondas, etc. but almost always sport oriented. Anyhow, thanks for having me!
Bob
Tire Wheel Plant Sky Fuel tank

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome from So. Cal.

#7 ·
Welcome from Mississippi!
Unfortunate of you to confuse which is the fastest color but it's still good to have ya!

Take a pic or 3 of that fairing for us. I'm curious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Welcome fron the Heart of Dixie ....I mean that in a non racist way :)

#12 ·
Yep, seen that one before. The previous owner was a member here and if I remember correctly that should be a well sorted out bike you have.

#15 ·
A bit late tonight to go looking and I will need to use my computer, not this phone, but I will see if I can track down the screen name of the previous owned. That fairing is, as far as I know, a one of a kind.

Though it may be that the guy I am thinking about did something to push the headlight out more so he could be seen better from the sides but maybe that was something he was looking at doing. Been a while,,, [emoji41]

Will try tomorrow for ya.

#26 ·
#32 ·
Welcome to the forum! I like that the previous owner has been identified on the thread. Every time a new forum member joins, I always wonder if it is first time that bike has been to the forum or if it is a past member. Nice for the new owner too I expect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.