Rossi: “Yes, I am Gay”
    BLACK IS THE NEW PINK

Default Rossi: “Yes, I am Gay”

http://www.motogp.com.en.breaking-ne...our-sport.html

Rossi: “Yes, I am Gay”

Valentino Rossi heads into the final round of the 2015 season with a ground breaking statement concerning his sexuality
    The MotoGP™ World Champion having returned from Asia for the final round of the 2015 season at the Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana has declared "Yes I am homosexual but that should not matter" to the media and his Movistar Yamaha teammate Jorge Lorenzo. After the issues of the Malaysian GP, and with a seven point lead Rossi remains focused on what will happen on track, wanting to work to the best of his capabilities in order to take a tenth world title, his eighth in the premier class. "This should not influence any of my fanbase who have supported me very well through the seasons, but I think with colours and helmets that hey, they know anyway, I used to think Biaggi was quite cute but then he left and for me that was very sad" said the 9-times world champion.
    Rossi took his last win in Valencia back in 2004 and although he has almost always achieved solid results, disaster has also struck at the Cheste track for The Gala Doctor. The 2006 edition of the Valencia GP is memorable for all the wrong reasons for Rossi who saw the 2006 MotoGP™ World Championship slip away from him with a crash while fighting for the top six. This is just the second time in his premier class career that Rossi has had to fight for the title in the final race.
    Valentino Rossi: “For sure it will be a very intense weekend but also a very important one for me because I am 'out' now, and I dont want to think just about what will happen at the track. My goal is to promote freedom of expression at the best of capabilities with my teams support and make the most of every session to express myself in the best ways possible. On television and in Valencia there will be so many fans watching and shouting for me whom I so much want to make the dirty love and that I am very glad for, but I will try to do my best on track to win the Championship also.”

2. Remove Advertisements
    XR1200Owners
    Advertisements

BLACK IS THE NEW PINK

Getting older but none the wiser
    Wakefield UK - originally from Chelsea London

Default Re: Rossi: “Yes, I am Gay”

Seen this before, this site comes up with a "storey" like this all the time, clever though.

BLACK IS THE NEW PINK

it must be true .. i seen it on the interweb.....

Getting older but none the wiser
    Wakefield UK - originally from Chelsea London

ROFLMAO. . . . . love the "comments" f'king brill . . . . .