XR1200 Owners Group banner

Pictures of food

8K views 81 replies 22 participants last post by  ytman 
#1 ·
Okay, I'm weird. But it's snowing like a mofo here and these recent pics make me happy. Buddy came in from out of town and wanted me to show him the good eats in town.

Enchiladas Suizas at Red Iguana in SLC *drool* (chicken and sour cream enchiladas smothered with mole Poblano)

Smoked Mac&Cheese bacon burger (special) and garlic rosemary fries (POWERFUL) at Lucky 13 in SLC

Stinky Bacon Burger (blue cheese) and beer-battered onion rings at Lucky 13

23-inch Stromboli pizza (with added mushrooms) at The Pie in SLC

See less See more
#55 ·
Baked Cambembert with homemade cranberry/orange chutney and pistachos. Homemade sourdough.

Caveman burger at R&R BBQ in Sandy, UT

A veritable meatgasm of 1/2 lb ground beef, huge slabs of house made smoked sausage, pulled pork, and fried jalapenos. Get yours with coleslaw on top. I didn't have to eat again for 2 days. :lol:

#59 ·
Grandkids visiting, went to Chinese Buffet...so the bill is paid, adults ready to leave, she decides to have one last cone, and not to be outdone, he gets a creampuff, and fries........

Smile Table Furniture Chair T-shirt

Food Smile Table Tableware Furniture

#60 ·
#64 ·
Breakfast burritos:
fresh-cooked flour tortillas,
sautee fresh chopped poblano chile, some ham, some sopressata sausage. Add 3 eggs, cook a bit then add some medium cheddar. A few bits of leftover zucchini and onions, some fresh cilantro and tomatoes. Mmmmmmmm

#65 ·

There is a picture of the vegetable I will be having tonight.

What? It was corn at one time damnit! [emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

#67 ·
Dang , just found this thread , here are a few from me . Living on Gulf Coast and all .:cool:

#70 ·
My Bad 1kPD , I didn't mean to make ya gag or anything . :cool:

I know from your pics in this thread that you have more of a Latino Specialty Palate . Here ya go Bro . A little something I put together every so often . )(

My Chili Paste is done in house .

#76 ·
Food tour?

#80 ·
See, now that's funny right there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.