From seneca to cuyahoga falls said, a, o, oh way to go ohio

photo 54f28d9816a21c94afca67b5008f46ce_zps3c379002.jpg

The test of the motorcycle is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test. If the motorcycle produces tranquility it's right. If it disturbs you it's wrong, until either the motorcycle or your mind is changed.

Default From seneca to cuyahoga falls said, a, o, oh way to go ohio

Hey, if any of our Ohio members are in the Akron area, I will be at the Summit county Fairgrounds in Tallmadge Friday from 2-9 and Saturday 10-5 for the Summit Racing Super Show if you want to swing by and say howdy. look for the PerTronix booth.
    As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder.
    John Glenn

Two Things in life are Infinite - the Universe and Human Stupidity. And I'm not sure about the Universe.

- Albert Einstien

2. Remove Advertisements
    XR1200Owners
    Advertisements

Master of Space and Time

Ooo Oh, good luck with the show Street. I'm committed to some off road riding this weekend down south.

My giant goes with me wherever I go.

Quote Originally Posted by streettracker View Post
    Hey, if any of our Ohio members are in the Akron area, I will be at the Summit county Fairgrounds in Tallmadge Friday from 2-9 and Saturday 10-5 for the Summit Racing Super Show if you want to swing by and say howdy. look for the PerTronix booth.
    Nice Pretenders reference ..... Chrissy is in my top five female rockers, along with the Wilson sisters, Linda Ronstadt, and Janice
    "I've never been that scared going that slow."
    Scott Russell, former World SBK Champion, AMA Supersport and Superbike Champion and 5 time winner of the Daytona 200 (Mr. Daytona) commenting on his XR racing experience.